1. Bilen M, Kizgut S, Yilmaz S, Baris K, Cuhadaroglu D (2016) Grindability of coal changing with burial depth, International Journal of Coal Preparation and Utilization, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/19392699.2016.1196199.
2. Baris K, Keles C, Ripepi N, Luxbacher K, Gurpinar S, Karmis M (2016) The first commercial coalbed methane (CBM) project in Turkey: Reservoir simulation and prefeasibility study for the Amasra coalfield, International Journal of Oil, Gas and Coal Technology, 13(2):170-199.
3. Kizgut S, Bilen M, Toroglu I, Baris K (2016) Size related evaluation of unburned carbon, Combustion Science and Technology, 188(3): 439-450.
4. Baris K (2013). Assessing ventilation air methane (VAM) mitigation and utilization opportunities: A case study at Kozlu Mine, Turkey, Energy for Sustainable Development, 17: 13-23.
5. Baris K, Kizgut S and Didari, V (2012). Low-temperature oxidation of some Turkish coals, Fuel, 93: 423-432.
6. Baris K and Kucukali S (2012). Availability of Renewable Energy Sources in Turkey: Current Situation, Potential, Government Policies and the EU Perspective, Energy Policy, 42: 377-391.
7. Baris K (2011) The role of coal in energy policy and sustainable development of Turkey: Is it compatible to the EU energy policy?, Energy Policy, 39(3): 1754-1763.
8. Baris K, Aydin H and Didari V (2011). Statistical modelling of the effect of rank, temperature and particle size on low-temperature oxidation of some Turkish coals, Combustion Science and Technology, 183(2): 105-121.
9. Kucukali S and Baris K (2010). Turkey’s short-term gross electricity demand forecast by fuzzy logic approach, Energy Policy, 38(5):2438-2445.
10. Kucukali S and Baris K (2009). Assessment of small hydropower (SHP) development in Turkey: Laws, regulations and EU policy perspective, Energy Policy, 37(10): 3872-3879.
11. Baris K, Ozarslan A and Sahin K (2008). The assessment for CO2 sequestration potential by magnesium silicate minerals in Turkey: Cases of Orhaneli-Bursa and Divrigi-Sivas regions, Energy Exploration & Exploitation, 26(5): 293-309.
12. Kizgut S, Baris K and Yilmaz, S (2006). Effect of chemical demineralization on thermal behaviour of bituminous coals, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry,2: 483-488.