1. Optimizing Degasification Systems to Reduce Methane Emissions from Turkish Coal Mines (Virginia Tech), Research Scientist, September 2012-August 2013.
2. Reserve Estimation and Reserve Modelling of EUAS Beypazari Coal Field by Gemcom Surpac®, Lead Researcher, Industrial Project (January-March).
3. Determination of Properties of Coals to be Used in AKSA Co. Power Plant and Rehabilitation of Coal Storage Conditions, Researcher, Jan 2012-Jan 2013.
4. Evaluation of Coals sampled from E and H Fields of Park Termik A.Ş. Cayirhan Lignite Mine in terms of Spontaneous Combustion and Gas Contents, Industry Project, Feb 2012-June 2012.
5. Low-temperature oxidation of coals having different ranks, Research Project funded by ZKU, Researcher, 2008-2010.
6. Low-temperature oxidation of a high volatile bituminous coal, Research Project funded by ZKU, Researcher, 2004-2006.
7. The Analysis of Turkish Hardcoal Enterprise Central Washery Plant, Industry Project, Researcher,2004.
8. Investigation of Methane Existence in Beypazari Trona Field, Industry Project, Researcher, 2002-2003.
[/panel][contentbox anim=”” boxbgcolor=””]
– Oxidation and Spontaneous Combustion of Coal
– Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Production
– Gas Outburst
– Ventilation air Methane (VAM)
– Underground Ventilation
– Energy Policy
– Renewable Energy Sources